-

2011年8月4日星期四

I Need Good Quotes....?

-I Need Quotes To Make My Ex-Boyfriend Feel Like *****.... He Really Hurt Me."I don't miss you, I miss who I thought you were."

I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was 鈥淵ou鈥檒l never find anyone like me again!鈥?I鈥檓 thinking, 鈥淚 should hope not! If I don鈥檛 want you, why would I want someone like you

鈥淭here鈥檚 no need to miss someone from your past- There鈥檚 a reason they didn鈥檛 make it to your future鈥?鈥?Unknown,

the person you would call a sholder to

cry on is the person that mad you cry...

tell me whats worse than that ?

~Anonymous



Im sorry did my back hurt you're knife?



-Never turn you're back on a friend, thats the best target.



-While you're stabbing my back, you can kiss my *** too.



-All the mistakes in the world couldnt measure up to the day i thought i could trust you.



-Yeah, being apathetic is a pathetic way to be...

but I don't care, what matters to you does not matter to me

-I was the one who said things changed;

you were the one who proved it.

"Im the best thing that ever happened to you and you will end up alone and wishing you had me back."If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me

没有评论:

发表评论