-

2011年8月4日星期四

Anybody know good meaningful quotes?

-I want to write them on my mirror for inspiration:) Any suggestions are welcome!Here are a few of my favorites:



No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Eleanor Roosevelt, This Is My Story,' 1937



You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do



"I'm am sometimes a little selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Marilyn Monroe



"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Marilyn Monroe
"Never give up" - Fortune Cookie

"If I'm nobody and if nobody is perfect, then I'm perfect." - From my laundry room

"When life gives you Lemons, throw them back and demand for Chocolate" - No idea

"If 'if's and 'buts' were candy and nuts, then we'd all have a merry christmas" - I wish I kneeew

"Show me a man that's never made a mistake and I'll show you a man that never learned much" - Isn't quoting fun?

"Give me fish and I'll eat for a day. Teach me how to fish, and I'll eat for a lifetime" - I'm all done, sorry I don't know who made any of these quotes
Bruce Lee had some good quotes.



"The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering"



"if you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of"
There is no fear in love but perfect love casteth our fear



Friendship is a gift of life that should be treasured



Don't give up before you've even started
1.Change we can believe in

2.Just be myself







sorry,I just can think of these 2 phases

没有评论:

发表评论